Hashe is looking for experienced QA automation engineers, to join the team and to take a solid part in our client
technology development, testing, and merchant onboarding.
The job will include involvement in the testing of our cutting-edge software systems and the opportunity to work
with a very talented team.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or other technical fields.
- At least 3-5 years of proven experience testing web applications.
- Proven experience with writing and executing test plans.
- Proven experience with bug cycle management.
- Proven experience working with relational databases such as MS SQL Server.
- Strong ability to deep dive into the problem and find the root cause.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn.
- Previous experience with e-commerce systems – strong advantage.
- Previous experience with B2B integrations – strong advantage.
- Previous experience supporting global development and QA teams – strong advantage.
- Experience working in scrum/kanban methodologies – advantage.
- Experience in automated testing – advantage.
- Experience in scripting using Python.
- Experience in Testing Frameworks like Selenium, Pytest, Appium- is a must.
- Development processes like TDD, BDD -strong plus.
- Experience in automation servers like Jenkins, Pipelines, and CI/CD Process.
- Solid experience in Jira or similar issue tracking systems.
- Experience in test management tools.