We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Technical Project Manager to join our awesome Project Management team!
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be providing technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation of projects, ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with Hashe’s strategic priorities. You will be responsible for overseeing all project operations from inception to execution, responsible for maintaining budgets, enforcing deadlines and supervising team members, must be highly organized, and multitask successfully under pressure.
Hashe Computer Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. believes that our growth is tied with the growth of people who work for us. In particular, we provide a culture where individuals can grow professionally without any constraints. Above all, Hashe Computer Solutions provide Handsome salaries (we’re open for negotiation), Annual trips, and a productive environment.
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Maintain the project budget at all times.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials.
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
Technical Project Manager Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Candidate must fill the online interview form here: Online Form