We are looking for a qualified and dedicated mobile app developer who can efficiently work with our team to create and maintain advanced and high-quality mobile applications. If you feel that you can develop state-of-the-art and user-friendly mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment, then this is the best place for you. We are offering handsome salaries (negotiable) with more opportunities to grow and excel in your field.
- Responsible for Architect, build and maintaining excellent Xamarin and React Native applications for android and iOS.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs
- Update legacy and outdated libraries/modules in existing projects
- Knowledgeable with iOS and Android Architecture
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features for Cross or Native
- Fixing bugs and performance problems in existing projects
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in software development
- Abilities from requirements gathering to successful deployment
- 2-3 years of experience with Xamarin and React Native mobile app development
- Strong OOP and Data structure Concepts
- Experience of deep familiarity with Charts, AV Foundation, and other essential Libraries
- Experience in MVC, MVVM, and Basic Design Patterns (singleton, Factory and Builder Etc.)
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience in in-app purchase, stripe, and another payment gateway
- Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services
- Write meaningful unit and integration tests
- Solid SQL / relational database experience
- Experience with Firebase Technologies like real-time database, Push notifications and Crashlytics
- Experience with implementing third-party APIs in Applications
- Expert on Source Control like DevOps & GitHub is preferred.
- Familiar with agile/scrum methodologies and workflow tools like Jira and Infinity
- Experience in Publishing and managing published apps on Play Store and Appstore
Candidate must fill the online interview form here: Online Form